Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our One Year Anniversary!

So on August 12, 2010 we hit our one year anniversary. :) It felt like it was only a month and BAM here we were at a year! But if you think about it, a year of only seeing each other one weekends, it basically was 30 days! Haha... I'm not very good at telling stories so I'll just give you all a brief outline of the day! First thing you should know is I hate flowers, I'm not sure why but I always have! I remember a boy giving me flowers once for my 16th birthday and I just kinda looked at him like, "and what am I suppose to do with these?". It wasn't very nice. So Trent being the cute boy he is, and knowing my hate for flowers & love for chocolate, got me this!

It was the most delicious thing I've ever had! Once I got past the embarrassment of receiving them at work, I scarfed it all down! (Well, actually, I shared with some coworkers... but hey, just spreading the love right?)

After work I drove down to Bountiful to meet him for our date! We get back to Salt Lake and make a quick stop at a surprise birthday party for one of Trent's coworkers and then we head off to our own dinner. We went to a place (not sure where it's at so you'll have to ask Trent!) called Asian Star... OH my goodness it was soooo yummy.


And that was our day! It was a good year :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! And those chocolate things look super yummy!!! Better than flowers for sure! Great job Trent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so true..seeing each other only on weekends for a whole year is crappy...i did it for 3 years! Now he's on a mission. Time does fly though, so soak in every minute! (:
    You and trent are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure chocolate covered anything is the best present anyone could ask for. You guys are cute :)

    ReplyDelete